Does your child qualify for a Scholarship?

Does your child have an Individual Education Plan (IEP) or a 504 Accommodation Plan?  He /she may qualify for a McKay Scholarship.  

To find out if your student is eligible, you may apply for the  McKay Scholarship on the School Choice website at   Select McKay Scholarships link, then Parents, and then the link titled Apply for a McKay Scholarship.
To learn more about your child's educational options, please contact your school districts ESE Office at 386-329-0530.  You may also contact the Department of Education, Office of Independent Education and Parental Choice Information Hotline at 1-800-447-1636.